Designed to provide style and comfort in your living space, our collection of sofas and chairs are all made here in the UK.
1. Choose between Button & Classic, 2 lovely shapes that definitely meet the sofa checklist criteria (we can vouch for how comfy they are!).
2. Decide on a size. Ranging from giant 4-seaters to cute little love seats.
3. Choose your fabric (the fun bit, if you ask us!) Velvets, cottons and linens in a whole heap of colours.
An updated take on the traditional Chesterfield, Buttons is the perfect balance of style and comfort. It has deep seats perfect for curling up with a cup of tea, a good book or the latest boxset.
- Hardwood frame.
- Serpentine sprung seat with Comfortease filled cushions.
- Superloop sprung back with deep button deailing on the back and arms.
- Polished, turned hardwood legs.
W x D x H
|Snuggler||146 x 99 x 73||£1131||£1208||£1490|
|Petit||176 x 99 x 73||£1245||£1324||£1606|
|Midi||206 x 99 x 73||£1361||£1437||£1774|
|Grand||236x 99 x 73||£1542||£1645||£1992|
A timeless shape which ticks all the boxes. The curved silhouette, big, deep, squishy cushions make it the best seat in the house for cosy evenings.
- Hardwood frame
- Serpentine sprung seat with Comfortease filled cushions
- Superloop sprung back
- Polished, turned hardwood legs
W x D x H
|Snuggler||127 x 109 x 88||£1206||£1336||£1670|
|Petit||175 x 109 x 88||£1453||£1554||£1903|
|Midi||205 x 109 x 88||£1554||£1658||£2032|
Once ordered, the sofas take between 6-8 weeks to arrive and we can then arrange (local) delivery.
Buying a sofa is a big decision and one that is important to get right. Nothing beats seeing something in real life so we recommend that you pop into the shop, give the sofas a test-sit and have a look at the fabrics in the flesh.